Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
Signal Products, Inc., dba Maison du Sac, (“Maison du Sac”) welcomes you to its website (the "Site"). By using its Site you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of Service ("TOS") whether or not you are a registered customer of Maison du Sac. The TOS may be updated from time to time without notice to you. However you can always find the latest TOS at www.maisondusac.com/termsandconditions.
In addition, when using any Maison du Sac owned or operated Sites, you shall be subject to any posted policies, guidelines or rules applicable to such Sites. All such policies, guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. You further agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, SINCE YOUR USE OF IT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OF THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ITS USE.
2. Description of Site
This Site and the contents therein are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting Maison du Sac products and services. As a condition of your use of Maison du Sac, you represent and warrant to Maison du Sac that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this TOS.
You alone are totally responsible for any activity that takes place on Maison du Sac under your name and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and/or password it is your responsibility to notify Maison du Sac immediately. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and username.
You understand that you may receive business-related communications from Maison du Sac such as Site announcements and account administrative notices and you agree that these communications are not "unsolicited commercial email advertisements" and thus you agree to receive them. If you choose to opt out of receiving such communications, you may update your profile to reflect your preference.
As a user of the Site you also understand and agree that the Site will also include advertisements. You agree that such advertisements are not "unsolicited commercial email advertisements" and thus you agree to receive them, unless and until you choose to opt out of receiving such communications by updating your profile to indicate such. You understand and agree that your correspondence or business dealings with, or participations in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of goods or Sites, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. You agree that Maison du Sac shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
3. Maison du Sac Proprietary Rights; Trademarks and Copyrights
All materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials appearing on this Site (collectively, “Content) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Maison du Sac. You acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Site or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Maison du Sac, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site, in whole or in part. You also acknowledge Maison du Sac's exclusive rights in the Maison du Sac trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this website are the property of Maison du Sac or the party that provided such intellectual property to Maison du Sac. Maison du Sac and any party that provides intellectual property to Maison du Sac retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this Site, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
4. Communications and Submissions
All communication, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Maison du Sac on this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (“Submissions”) shall be and remain Maison du Sac property. Such submissions shall constitute an assignment to Maison du Sac of all worldwide rights, title s and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Submissions. Maison du Sac will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Submissions. Maison du Sac shall be free to use the content of any Submission, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or knowledge disclosed therein, for any purpose, including the development, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods or services. By your participation in surveys, contests, and promotions on this Site, and/or request of promotional or product updates, you hereby agree that Maison du Sac may use information about you for marketing, product development and promotional purposes. Maison du Sac is under no obligation to maintain any Submissions in confidence, to pay users any compensation for any Submissions, or to respond to user Submissions.
5. Rules of Behavior
• You are solely responsible for your own communications and Content including any data, images, graphics, text, audio, video, email, links, and/or screen names you post to the site. You agree to use the Site to post and receive communications and Content that are legal and proper.
• You must not abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten, intimidate, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
• You must not violate the privacy rights of others.
• You must not upload, post or link to any material that is inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, vulgar, libelous, racially or ethnically hateful, objectionable, or unlawful (or promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or communications that could cause harm or injury to any individual or group).
• You must not post, upload or link to (a) anything that promotes or distributes pyramid schemes or chain letters or (b) other disruptive communications.
• You must not post, upload or link to anything that seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate Content, or asking for personally identifiable details or information.
• You must not post, upload or link to anything that harvests or otherwise collects information about other users, including e-mail addresses, without the users’ consent.
• You must not post, upload or link to anything that advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale any products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services), or solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors for any purpose.
• You must not upload or post anything that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property or other legal right of a third party without prior written permissions from the third party, which written permissions you agree to disclose to us at any time on our request. You must not download any material that you know or reasonably should know cannot be distributed legally.
• You must not impersonate another person or entity, which includes not using anyone else's username or password.
• You must not use the Maison du Sac Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
• You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct and acceptable Content as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
• You cannot modify or delete any Content and communications of the Maison du Sac site and/or of other individuals other than your own Content.
• You must not transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any items and/or computer code, files or programs of a destructive nature and/or otherwise designed to interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device.
• You must not transmit or allow access or distribution of any spiders, robots or other information gathering computer programs or routines or their equivalents on or in the Site.
• You must not do anything that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities through this website.
• You must not interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected with the Site or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
• You cannot create member accounts under any false or fraudulent pretenses (including by automated means).
• You must not state or imply that any of your submitted and or posted Content is endorsed by Maison du Sac.
• You must not retrieve, store or collect personal information about other users for any unauthorized purpose.
• You must not engage in any ad "spamming".
• You cannot use the Maison du Sac name or trademark, which you acknowledge here to be valid, subsisting and enforceable without impediment, and you will not expressly or by implication create the false or misleading impression that Maison du Sac is associated with, or endorses, or is in any way connected with you, your business, or your Content.
WHILE MAISON DU SAC EXPLICITLY PROHIBITS THE ABOVE CONDUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO SUCH CONDUCT AND CONTENT AND THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT MAISON DU SAC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR SUCH CONDUCT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THE RULES OF BEHAVIOR, MAISON DU SAC CAN TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND WITHOUT ANY RIGHT OF REFUND, SET-OFF OR A HEARING.
The Site may provide, or third parties including Maison du Sac members, may provide links to other World Wide Websites or resources, which are not maintained by, or related to Maison du Sac. Links to such sites are provided as a service to our users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with Maison du Sac. Maison du Sac has no control over these sites and Content and makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that Maison du Sac is not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and Content, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials made available on or from these linked websites. You also acknowledge and agree that Maison du Sac is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to have been caused by or in relation to the use of any Content, goods or services offered through these links or any failures and/or disruption to your computer system that results from your use of any such links, or for any intellectual property or other third party claims relating to your posting or using such links. YOU AGREE THAT IF MAISON DU SAC REQUESTS YOU TO DISABLE ANY LINK YOU HAVE POSTED AND YOU FAIL TO DO SO WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING THE REQUEST TO DISABLE, MAISON DU SAC HAS THE RIGHT TO DISABLE THE LINK WITHOUT ANY FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU.
Maison du Sac does not guarantee that the products displayed on this Site will be available. Availability and selection are subject to supply. Product descriptions, specifications, colors and pricing are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices displayed at the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective in the U.S. only.
8. Sales and Promotions
Unless otherwise stated, prices on sale and promotional items cannot be combined with any other offers. Sales and promotions may not include all colors or styles. Quantities are limited; no rain checks will be issued. Offers are not valid on previously purchased merchandise or purchases of gift cards. Sale and promotion start and end times are displayed in U.S. Pacific time. Maison du Sac reserves the right to extend, modify or discontinue any offer at any time without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Maison du Sac, its subsidies, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any and all loss, liability, claim, or demand, including actual attorney's fees and costs, made by or arising out of your use of the Site in violation of the TOS and/or your violation of any rights of another.
10. No Resale of Service
You agree not to, without the express prior written consent of Maison du Sac reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site or Content.
12. No Co-Branding or Framing
You may not use or authorize any party to co-brand or frame Maison du Sac or any Site without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of Maison du Sac. For purposes of the TOS, "co-branding" means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this site or content accessible within this site. For purposes of the TOS, "framing" refers to displaying any Maison du Sac webpage or Site within a bordered area of another website, regardless of whether the address of the originating Maison du Sac is visible. You further agree to cease any unauthorized co-branding or framing immediately upon notice from Maison du Sac.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
The use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Maison du Sac EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MAISON DU SAC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS., (2) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Maison du Sac or through or from the Site shall create a warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
14. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Maison du Sac will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, even if Maison du Sac has been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages were reasonably foreseeable, resulting from the use or the inability to use the Site, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party including advertisers on the Site, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Site or any other matter relating to the Site.
15. Disclosures Required By Law
Maison du Sac reserves the right at all times to disclose any information, including personally identifiable information about you, as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Maison du Sac reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Maison du Sac to disclose the identity of anyone posting any Content, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate the TOS.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD MAISON DU SAC HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY MAISON DU SAC DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER MAISON DU SAC OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
If there is any dispute about or involving the website and/or the Site, you agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal and exclusive jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of Los Angeles, California.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE TOS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.